When RBI reduces Statutory Liquidity Ratio by 50 basis points , which of the following is likely to happen?
- India’s GDP growth rate increases drastically.
- Foreign Institutional Investors may bring more capital in to our country.
- Scheduled Commercial Banks may cut their lending rates.
- It may drastically reduce the liquidity to the banking system.
Which of the following did not take part in any of the Round Table Conference held at London from 1930-32?
- Mahadev Desai
- Madan Mohan Malviya
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
- Sarojini Naidu
‘The India First Policy’ was recently initiated by which of the following SAARC Nations?
The President of India can be Impeached by which of the following processes?
- Simple Majority of both the houses of Parliament
- Special Majority of only the Lok Sabha
- Special Majority of only the Rajya Sabha
- Special Majority of both the houses of Parliament
Consider the following statements with respect to National Commission of Women.
1.It is a statutory body established in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990.
- This commission was for the first time recommended by Committee on Status of Women in India in 1974 and then successive commissions and committees.
Which of the above statements are true?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2