Time Left for UPSC CSE-Preliminary Exam 2020
Important Annoucement By Institute
– Bright Career Maker IAS , announcing Availability of online classes very shortly.
-New Batch for UPSC CSE-Target 2021 will be starting from 1st June,2020
-New Batch For Optional Paper (Public Administration) will be starting from 8th June,2020
“Effort is Only Effort ,When it begins to Hurt”
Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
Important Resources for UPSC CSE Aspirants
Economy Syllabus Discussion video for IAS Exam (UPSC-Civil Services Exam)
Geography Syllabus Discussion video for IAS Exam (UPSC-Civil Services Exam)
History Syllabus Discussion video for IAS Exam (UPSC-Civil Services Exam)
How to prepare current affairs for UPSC CSE
CLASSROOM PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
- Renowned and Experienced Faculties
- Interactive Teaching
- Intensive Writing Skills Development Sessions
- Use of Digital Technology for better concept understanding
- Backup Facility for classes Missed by the Student or Required for Revision Purpose
- Regular Doubt Clearance Sessions
- Previous year questions discussion in the class.
- Time Bound Completion of Syllabus
- Daily Current Affairs Analysis provided
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine “Enhancer” is provided
- Well and Updated Study Material
- Frequent Class tests-Both Descriptive and Multi choice
- Eloborative explanation of test by Faculties
- Workshops by Successful Candidates
Strategy to Crack IAS Exam
1. One should start by checking the syllabus and the last five years question papers in a comprehensive manner.
Years in Services
Feel Free to Contact Us
Simply Call us at @+91-97113943508
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirant can find the answer of common questions, for any other query,candidate may call at 9711394350 or 7838335131 or visit our academy for expert guidance and counselling.
Q- What is the Eligibility for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam?
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Category Age Limit No. of Attempts
General 21to32 06
OBC 21 to 35 06+03=09
SC/ST 21 to 37 Any no. till 37 years of Age
Q- How much time is required for the preparation ? or when is the right time to start prepare for the exam?
Considering the vastness of the syllabus , and number of revision required for the exam, early preparation is always advisable.Most of the candidates start preparing for the exam during the graduation itself so that as they attain the eligibility they can appear in the exam.
Final year students can also apply for the exam.
Q- Can I choose an optional subject (in Mains), which I have not studied at Graduate/PG level?
Yes, you can choose any optional subject from amongst the UPSC’s list of optional subjects for Civil Services Main Exam.
Q-What is the structure and syllabus of exam?
You may download exam syllabus and structure from download section.