UPSC IAS Syllabus 2020 ,Pattern, Eligibility, Preparation for beginners!
Call Now to speak to our experts @ 7838335131 , 9711394350
Sources / Booklist:Ancient History (GS-1)· Old NCERT Class XI (R.S. Sharma)Medieval History (GS-1)· Old NCERT Class XI (Satish Chandra)Modern...
UPSC IAS 2020-21 Updated Syllabus for Prelims and Main Examination Table of ContentsAbout UPSC IAS Prelims Exam UPSC IAS Prelims Exam SyllabusAbout UPSC IAS Main Exam SyllabusAbout UPSC IAS Prelims ExamPaperSubjectsTotal MarksDurationIGeneral Studies...
GET THE BEST GUIDANCE AND UPDATES BEFORE YOU BEGIN
COVID-19 UPDATE !
During Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, we understand that aspirants are already facing a lot of problems. In such a situation, we are putting more efforts for IAS aspirants through Online Live and interactive classes for IAS 2021-22 ( Pre Cum Mains), so that the preparation for IAS exam continues, even during Covid-19 lockdown.
We are also providing Financial Support to the aspirants so that they continue their preparation towards their dream of becoming an IAS officer.
Bright Career Maker IAS Academy is a leading institute for Civil Services preparation .The institute has a proud history of producing rankers in the Civil Services Examination through the Classroom Programmes.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE CLASSES
- It is easily accessible, as it saves time of commutation and avoids the risk of getting infected with the virus.
- It is very convenient to watch classes as per one’s own schedule, whether a student or working professional.
- Our Online Classes can be accessed from any device, i.e. smartphone/ laptop.
- Online Classes can be accessed multiple times in case student faces any problem or for revision purpose uptill the exams.
- Online Classes are economical, i.e. these are easily affordable as compared to the High fees of Face to Face Classes. It also saves the transportation cost or the hostel expenses.
- Unlike face to face classes, student cannot miss any lecture in the Online Classes.
- Hand written class notes of the teacher are also available to the students in PDF file, in his online account.
- Once Live Class is over, Session will be uploaded into Student’s Account that can be accessed anytime.
- Separate doubt clearing session will be conducted.
Complete GS syllabus will be covered in approximately 11 Months. We cover one subject at one time with holistic coverage of Mains and prelims part of syllabus.
Live Class & doubt clearing
- After enrollment students will get the access of classes on: http://online.brightcareermaker.com/
- All classes are live and interactive
- Classes will be conducted live as per the class schedule i.e. Monday -Saturday (5:30 PM to 8 PM)
- Class notes (Handwritten Class notes by the teacher) will be uploaded in PDF format.
- Also, Separate doubt clearing session will be conducted
- Once class is over, it will be uploaded into the student’s account and can be accessed anytime till 2021 examination.
Important Annoucement By Institute
– Bright Career Maker IAS , announcing Availability of online classes .
-Admissions Open for New Batch of UPSC CSE-Target 2021
-New Batch For Optional Paper (Public Administration) will be starting from 7th September,2020
“Effort is Only Effort ,When it begins to Hurt”
Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
Strategy to Crack IAS Exam
1. One should start by checking the syllabus and the last five years question papers in a comprehensive manner.
2. Newspaper reading is very important. – The reading should be complemented by Atlas, by seeing relevant political and physical locations of places in the news. – One should also see the meaning of economic terms on the internet. – International and Government institutions, statutes and other bodies, their headquarters, ministries etc should also be seen on the internet.The depth up to which Newspaper should be read could be gauged by seeing the last five years question papers.
3. Basic NCERT Texts from Class 9th to class 12th of subjects History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Society, and others. These days the questions are coming directly from NCERT, so it’s relevance is increasing.
4. Apart from this, some books like Laxmikant, G.C.Leong, and Spectrum should also be thoroughly completed.
5. For other topics like security, disaster management, etc. one should refer to coaching magazines.
6. Repeated revision of the material is very crucial for mains, then only the relevant points would be recalled during the mains exam. For prelims, the key is solving good amount of test paper to find one’s optimum level of the question’s to be attempted, so that score could be maximized.
7. These are material sources that would add to Knowledge base, but one needs skill set to crack the exam.
8. For the skill set, I would suggest the prelims test series of any good coaching institute and revising the solved paper at least twice.
9. For mains daily answer writing is the key. Completing the paper within the stipulated time period is the most difficult task. One could compromise on quality but quantity ie completing the paper is paramount.
10. Most important ingredient that is required is the right guidance, dedicated study and perseverance to face the struggle and to keep improving.
GET THE BEST GUIDANCE AND UPDATES BEFORE YOU BEGIN
CLASSROOM PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
- Renowned and Experienced Faculties
- Interactive Teaching
- Intensive Writing Skills Development Sessions
- Use of Digital Technology for better concept understanding
- Backup Facility for classes Missed by the Student or Required for Revision Purpose
- Regular Doubt Clearance Sessions
- Previous year questions discussion in the class.
- Time Bound Completion of Syllabus
- Daily Current Affairs Analysis provided
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine “Enhancer” is provided
- Well and Updated Study Material
- Frequent Class tests-Both Descriptive and Multi choice
- Eloborative explanation of test by Faculties
- Workshops by Successful Candidates
Years in Services
Contact for best guidance
from the expert
Simply Call us at @+91-97113943508
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirant can find the answer of common questions, for any other query,candidate may call at 9711394350 or 7838335131 or visit our academy for expert guidance and counselling.
Q- What is the Eligibility for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam?
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.Category Age Limit No. of AttemptsGeneral 21to32 06OBC 21 to 35 06+03=09SC/ST 21 to 37 Any no. till 37 years of Age
Q- How much time is required for the preparation ? or when is the right time to start prepare for the exam?
Considering the vastness of the syllabus , and number of revision required for the exam, early preparation is always advisable.Most of the candidates start preparing for the exam during the graduation itself so that as they attain the eligibility they can appear in the exam.Final year students can also apply for the exam.
Q- Can I choose an optional subject (in Mains), which I have not studied at Graduate/PG level?
Yes, you can choose any optional subject from amongst the UPSC’s list of optional subjects for Civil Services Main Exam.
Q-What is the structure and syllabus of exam?
You may download exam syllabus and structure from download section.